- It comes ready for the Nike + iPod Sport Kit.
Install the kit and voila! It’s like running with your personal coach/trainer
- The design simply looks cool right?
Orange color goes perfect with the white mesh. Orange is a loud color but for running shoes, the louder the shoe color is, the better. A colorful pair of running shoes is a good tool in finding your photos from mass photo uploads which is very common in PH running events.
- It got everything that I’m looking for in a running shoes. It’s lightweight, with good heel support that can tolerate heavy impact and provides a good take off.
- It’s from the Bowerman series! Who wouldn’t want a shoe designed by the great track and field coach, Nike co-founder and designer Bill Bowerman? Do I need to say more?
- And yeah it’s Nike! Tested and proven durability is the main reason why I like Nike.
We bought this from a shoe warehouse store in Market Market Mall in Bonifacio Global City, Tagig, Philippines. "We" because hubby paid for it. It was on sale at 50% off from the original price of PhP6,000.00 (US$ 142.00). We got it at PhP 3,000.00 ($71.00) only. I was wondering why it was on sale so I checked for damages but there was none. In fact it is displayed among the good stocks. We were informed that this is the only pair left from its batch stock that sold so fast. They marked it on sale because it is already considered a broken size – a kids shoe size while it is an adult running shoes. So yeah we got lucky with my SMALL shoe size, Size 6!
“A shoe must be three things: It must be light, comfortable, and it’s got to go the distance.” - Bill Bowerman