Again, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you this award. Don’t forget to link her blog.
- Post seven random things about you
- Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and let them know you gave them this award.
THANK YOU CheekeeGirl of Sound of Life for
I posted a detailed random things about me here. But to make it more apt for this blog, here's the seven random things about this BloggerRunner.
- I created this blog to continuously motivate me in running.
- To date I have been running for one year and ten months. The longest race distance that I finished is 16K
- I’m not a competitive runner. I'm more of a motivational runner. I run for my health and endurance. I race against myself and not against anybody else.
- I always get excited in every race and I can’t sleep the night before any race. The longest sleep that I had before a morning race is THREE hours only :(
- I love to support run/race events for a cause and I love the Milo Marathon.
- I have motivated quite a number of people to start running and to keep on running.
- My ultimate runner’s dream is to finish a full marathon before I die.
Since this is just a back tag, I am parking the tagging here. Anyway, I've tagged a lot of fellow bloggers from the same award and tag-related posts.
Thanks for reading lovely people. Gotta go and run