Registration starts in three days! Yey!
Here are some of my posts regarding my Nike We Run Manila 2011 experience and some photos that I haven’t shared yet before:
- When I laugh about the Nike We Run Manila running route
- What I like and dislike about this event
- And the Finisher's Item that I soo love
- Race Pick Up Day ala-Red Carpet (photos were taken from my low batt mobile phone). Runners experienced VIP treatment with registration procedure using modern gadgets, great music and a super cozy place!
- My Nike Dri-fit race shirt wherein the race number is printed on the shirt. Look no bib!
- Great pre-race and post-race venue. But I’m still disappointed with the actual running route.
- Exclusive venue for runners. Non-runners can not enter the START line and the whole vicinity especially during the post race entertainment.
- When the streets and avenues of Bonifacio Global City turned into a pool of tomatoes. What a beholding sight!
- Post race entertainment includes Parokya ni Edgar, Sandwich and Chicosci!
- Photo opps
- and the finisher’s item (that I don’t mind receiving some months later)
I bet a lot will be racing in three days for the registration! See you there!