This blog’s anniversary is actually on end July or July 29 to be exact. It coincides with the annual Milo Marathon but I need to prioritize my posts about the 36th Milo Marathon Manila Eliminations. This is also the same reason why the Milo Marathon event has a special spot on this blog. I often share in my blogging story that I’ve been running for some time and this blog has been created but I never posted any entry in spite that I have previous blogging experience. The Milo Marathon is the running event that motivated me to write my very first blog entry here.
I intentionally made the anniversary announcement on a latter date to give it an impact and at the same time convert it to its own domain.
Looking back on what happened for the last one year of “Run! and Keep on Running” and what this blog has done for me,
- Well of course it gave me a lot of kilometers of running (ha ha ha).
- This has been my experimental blog and I’m guilty of neglecting this from time to time (but not the running) especially when I’m working on a new project, but it SURVIVED!
- The best and the one I will treasure the most – it motivated and continually motivating me to run and stay fit.
- It uplifted my spirit and keep me companion during the tough times of broken spirit (in terms of career not love).
- I met a lot of new friends both bloggers and runners and I appreciate them all.
- It exposed me to a lot of opportunities personally and professionally.
- It enables me to support several cause oriented projects and this for me is one of this blog’s greatest achievements.
- Of course the conversion to it’s own domain. It is now “www.bloggerrunner.com”.
- A much deserved total make-over!
Don’t be surprised if you find this blog under construction in the coming days because several changes and improvements will be done.
- Other fitness topics will be included to spice up the running niche and to cater to a wider audience.
- I will also try to feature the latest in running and fitness products.
- And hopefully more advertisements and sponsorships. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure that it will still be pleasing to your eyes so as not to stop you people from visiting and reading my post.
Let’s Run! and Keep on Running…