It’s kinda late writing it down but the plan has been here since I finished my first 10K. I just want to “document” it for the world to see so I will be more motivated (or forced) to reach my goal. Basically I have two major running goals for this year and they are:
- To finish a 15 or 16K distance run, then
- To finish a 21K distance – gotta deal with “half mary”
And one “shoot to the moon” goal which is to finish a 32K run
Apart from these two major goals, I also have these goals in mind and wish to strictly achieve:
- Train harder and run longer distances
- Train to increase my speed (the last race was not bad)
- Loose more weight (duh)
- Join more cause-oriented runs
- Join more races with family and friends
- Motivate more people into running
- Blog more about running and keep in mind that I am lucky that I am able to do both.
- So it will be “Run! and Keep on Running”… and I’ll have more of “look back shots" and "jump shots"
Meanwhile, let me enjoy my vacation ok?
|Cebu's Sinulog - Pit Senyor!|
|Iloilo's Dinagyang - Hala Bira!|