1. Route Map (for a detailed view click here)
2. The 5K slot is already sold-out. The 3K (for kids and accompanying adult only), 10K and 21K are still open for registration.
3. Cut-off Times and Time Limits
42K Race – 6 hours after official start of the race
21K Race – 2 ½ hours after official start of the race
10K Race – 1 ½ hours after official start of the race
5K Race – 1 hour after official start of the race
3K Race – 1 hour after official start of the race
1 ½ hours at 10k
3 ½ hours at 21K
5 hours at 32K
4. Announcements from RunRio, Inc. for the 42.195K qualifiers:
- 42km race category qualifiers need not register for the 35th MILO Marathon Finals race.
- Call-outs to everyone who are qualified for the “All-Expense Paid” 42.195km race category has been sent.
- Registration kits, including the official race singlet and shorts will be distributed during the 35th MILO Marathon National Finals CARBO-LOADING Party on December 8, 5PM at the SM Mall of Asia MUSIC HALL
- Age group qualifiers have been sent call-outs as well but some names under this category are still being verified and are advised to bring their birth certificate for presentation during the Carbo-Loading Party.
- There were qualifiers from the provincial legs who were not able to respond to the call-outs. They are advised to contact/get in touch with Jomar or Abbie at this number: 0927-380-0057. . Here are the list:
- Genet Agtew
- Mailemariam Kansay
- Josphat Kiptanji
- Abraham Missos
- Francis Kakui
- Adonis Singson
- Christy Tutor
- Willy Rotich
- Mendel Lopez
- Albert Umbagar
- Marecil Maquilan
- Isagani Tacutaco
- Eliud Kering
- Douglas Mwiti
- Alley Quisay
- Anthony Babiera
- Girfrankreadel Indapan
- Jeffrey Sotto
- Jerald Zabala
To my friends and their friends and families who are joining this event, I look forward in running with you. Your response and support for this blog is overwhelming. Let’s run and keep on running.